Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bittersweet

1. Bitter: After passing the 30,000 photo mark my trustworthy Canon camera has finally seen the last of its days. I am going to try and see if replacing a tiny battery in it will revive its life, but I feel that it will be in vain. I am thinking about finally getting the nice camera, not that my other one wasn't nice, that I have been putting off for a while. So if you have any suggestions please let me know. I will most likely stick with Canon since I have been more than pleased with their products.

2. Sweet: Well it was my first day in lab and I have to say it went quite well. I finished my first reaction and learned quite a few helpful tips along the way. My graduate advisor is very helpful, as well as being quite a nice guy. I am soaking up information and I am excited to see what the rest of the summer holds.

1 comment:

  1. Perfect two words for the day. As I am nearing the wedding day, I am feeling a lot of both! Definitely more sweet than bitter, but I would be lying if there weren't tart moments when thinking about how much my life will change.

    Great post. Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete